- The Time of Magick begins.
- Harnessing Power
- Spells in the Night
- The Rogue Wizard
- Unrecorded Discoveries
- Winn is born.
- Veth is born.
- Cyrxx is born.
- Durian Feivord becomes High Priest of Pelor.
- Cyrxx leaves Nosatral to study at Astyr.
- Brienalas Riverwood slays his father and becomes the Blood King.
- War begins as The Crossroads (the town of Ilian) is occupied. The Calm begins.
- Torin is taken. Winn flees, losing her children.
- Alaiya is born.
- Veth meets Winn in Gimlora.
- Cyrxx leaves Astyr due to a “difference of opinion.”
- Winn establishes the Orphanage in Fareen with help from Veth.
- Cyrxx meets Mother Winn and begins helping her with her efforts.
- Stoyan is born.
- The Village of Yamor’i
- The Hordes are released from Tanstilanestyr. The Reckoning begins.
- Alaiya loses her family. Made her way to Fareen and was taken in by Winn.
- Stoyan loses his family.
- Winn finds Stoyan and takes him in.
- Alaiya enrolls at Astyr.
- Cyrxx begins leaving Fareen for long periods of time.
- Alaiya ceases her studies at Astyr and returns to Fareen. Helps Winn with the Orphanage.
- Veth leaves Fareen.
- Stoyan leaves the Orphanage and Fareen.
- Cyrxx is last seen in Fareen.
- Zolostran appears in Torin.
- Zolostran confronts Brienalas in the Tower of Rystavansti and sacrifices himself to kill the Blood King and end the Reckoning.
- Mother Winn is killed.
- Companions return to Fareen.
- 04/07 : “Mother” Winn Terafin’s funeral. Investigate the docks.
- 04/12 : Emerge from the divine temple north of Fareen. Fight Lan.
- 04/18 : Awaken from poison induced coma.
- 04/19 : Leave for Gimlora, sans Veth.
- 04/24 : Save Elias.
- 04/27 : Arrive in Gimlora. Meet Orcen and Durian.
- 04/28 : Head to the Tomb of the Paladin’s of Pelor. Acquire vernalbloom. Orcen sends for Veth.
- 04/29 : Veth is transported to Berathion per Orcen’s request.
- 04/30 : Exit the Tomb via a side tunnel. Interlude : The Fury of a Mother. Find Lan killing innocents. Cyrxx is turned to stone. Rescue de Geffriel.
- 05/01 : Exit the forest of the eastern Kaliois. Begin trip back to Fareen, traveling at night.
- 05/05 : Midnight Rendezvous
- 05/06 : Arrive in Fareen. Find Veth is gone. Jae, the Captain of the Guard and Paladin of Pelor, lends horses to the companions.
- 05/08 : Meet Richard Beleavy, Guard of Fareen. Discover the ambush site.
- 05/10 : Enter a hideout.
- 05/11 : Exit hideout with prisoners, sans Veth.
- 05/12 : Return to the scene of the ambush. Send prisoners on their way back with Paladins who were clearing away the site.
- 05/14 : Arrive at the clearing with the stone statues. Continue north and come across Dark Light patrols. Rescued by strangers in the woods.
- 05/15 : Awake in a small, make-shift village, taken care of and completely unaware. Find the ritual location. Confront Lan and the Necromancer.
- 05/16 : Vanquish the Necromancer’s abominations and send the souls of Veth and Winn into the care of Sehanine.
- 09/23 : Epilogue